I am excited to announce the completion of a website overhaul from the ground up for Lawton Digital Marketing. In other words, our website grew up!
As some of you may have noticed, the old Lawton Digital website was, well, OLD. And messy. And, did I mention old?
New Design Reflects Our Major Services
The new design is based on our data-driven digital marketing approach (try and say that 5 times fast!), emphasizing results! We also now have a page to reflect each of our major services:
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Monthly Performance Reviews & Consulting
- WordPress Website Development
- Website Maintenance & Security
Everything about this website is different. It has all new copy, custom images (no stock photos), email marketing integration, a visually friendly blog roll, and a user-friendly layout. We love it!
Little-Known Fun Facts
To go along with our brand new site, here are a few fun facts about Lawton Digital:
- “Lawton” is Lauren Perfors’ maiden name, honoring a family of entrepreneurs ranging from car paint sales to beauty salons to real estate.
- Lauren Perfors’ 1st business was…. cutting grass! In partnership with her husband, their first business was a lawn care company. Their slogan was “The boy next door doesn’t cut it anymore.” Get it?
Let us know what you think in the comments!
P.S. If you are also on our email marketing list, you probably heard about this 2x… thanks for your patience!